hello, handsome: ian harding

ianhardingopen

I have to apologize–I’ve been a horrible blogger this week! Between a few late-night work events and a last-minute ah-mazing concert (Mumford & Sons!), I simply ran out of hours in the day (OK–the whole week!). To make up for it, allow me to present a little (handsome) thing I like to call Ian Harding.

Yes, before you scold  me, I do watch Pretty Little Liars. And I’m not even ashamed of it (I’m sorry, but it’s gooooodddd, mmmkay?). The one thing you need to know? If you watch, Ian Harding will be on your television screen for an hour each week as Mr. Fitz, a teacher in love with his pretty student (kinda weird, but just go with it. His baby blues more than erase the creep-factor). Need even more convincing? Well, you asked for it…

Ian-Harding-ian-harding-30822914-1280-800

Ian-Harding-ian-harding-20278341-488-720

eye-candy-ian-harding-6

ian-harding-and-ray-ban-original-wayfarer-2140-sunglasses-gallery

….and happy Friday to you!

Comments

1. says

I’ve heard good things about the show and now that I know there is at least 1 super sexy man in it I am convinced I need to watch it. Apologies in advance to John, looks like Bally and I are having a girls weekend spent laying in bed watching this show on Netflix…

Stephanie

2. says

My daughter and I just started watching that show on Netflix, and we are hooked.
    I have to agree that Mr. Fitz is pretty easy on the eyes, and I am SO jealous that you got to see Mumford & Sons. I wanted to go when they were in LA, but I couldn’t make it. I’ll bet it was an amazing concert!
    ~Lori

3. Mary M. says

Well, first of all, let me say how happy I am that I’ve just discovered your blog, the layout is so incredible and your writing makes it so cosy! Secondly, we all have our guilty pleasures and although I am behind with PLL episodes , I couldn’t agree more with your choice haha.

Have a great weekend,
    Mary x

4. says

I have a few friends who are OBSESSED with Pretty Little Liars. I haven’t seen a single episode, but maaaaybe this post convinced me to give it a try 😉 x

5. Abigail Nyirenda says

I like his hair cut in the pretty little liars, although I don’t follow the show

onecurator.blogspot.com

6. Tasia of Ruffles & Sequins says

Oh me! Oh my! He is soooooo cute! I love watching PLL – mainly for the clothes and very cute boys. My favorite guy is definitely Ian Harding and I love that in real life he is the same age as me. Hoping to meet him one day and have him fall in love with me 😉 Great photos you posted! Pinning some :)

Ruffles & Sequins || a style blog