steal her style: allison williams

stealherstyleallison

It’s no secret that I’m pretty obsessed with Girls (along with almost every other 20-something I know). It’s refreshing, realistic and above all, hilariously entertaining. Whether you’re a Hannah, a Jessa, a Shoshanna or a Marni, there’s a little something in it for everyone (and I guarantee you’ll say at least once or twice: Oh my god, that’s me). One of the best things to come out of Girls? My newest girl crush, Allison Williams. She’s can’t-look-away gorgeous and I have first-hand knowledge that she’s just as sweet in real life. Plus, she’s making waves as a serious style scene-stealer. Check out a few of my favorite looks below–and the pieces you’ll need to rock them your way!

allison1

blouse|knit|skirt|satchel|pendant

allison2

earrings|wedges|blouse|shorts|sunnies

allison3

liner|brows|shadow|lotion|mascara|stain|gloss|lipstick

What celeb’s style are you absolutely loving right now?

Comments

1. Alison says

She has great style – love all of your picks especially that floral skirt, I saw it at H&M yesterday but they didnt have my size!

PS I loved your article in SELF – I am guilty as charged, I am somewhat addicted to shopping sites like One Kings Lane and ahem blogs:)

• says

Sad! I need to swing by H&M and see if they have it. And it totally gives me butterflies that you read the article–now you’ll know what to do if you ever get “caught” :)

2. says

Love Girls SO much!!! And yes, she is completely gorgeous :) Gorgeous, gorgeous style recreations here! And on a side note YSL lip stains are my absolute favorite! It all started with needing the perfect stain for my wedding day, and now I am working on collecting all of their gorgeous colors! Happy weekend! XO Brynn

• says

I got a little trial pot from Sephora (you know how they do that sometimes?) and absolutely LOVED the YSL stain. It’s a little $$, so I’m saving up for a full-sized one!

3. FierceandFashionable says

So this is embarrassing to admit but I have never watched Girls, I’m like a billion days behind on this one! I will need to watch it and catch up on the hype!! Love all the makeup options, especially the lip & cheek options!

xx Michelle

Fierce & Fashionable

4. Nicole says

love love love the polka dots (duh)! i actually like her character on the show, too…and i’m pretty sure i’m not supposed to. haha. great looks!

5. says

Haven’t seen the show but keep hearing great things about it! Love that floral skirt, and the scalloped edging on that satchel is so cute! Hope you’re having a great weekend!

Trackbacks